After School Program
For students ages 7 – 17 in the greater Wilmington, Delaware area with a focus on professional musical training, leadership and language skills, academic support, and college-bound mentoring.
- Dates: September – May on all weekdays except Friday and national holidays
- Academics & Enrichment: Activities every afternoon, and one-on-one mentoring once a week
- Music: Professional, one-on-one piano, voice and musicianship lessons once a week
- Performances: Rehearsals two nights a week, plus numerous public performances
- Health & Wellness: Nutritious meals provided by the City of Wilmington
- Tuition: Full merit scholarships for every student made possible by donors
Students have access to homework help, quiet study time and one-on-one tutoring.
Students meet weekly with a mentor from the community to get advice and insights on any topic.
Students have access to expertise and support in college essays, SAT/ACT tests, admissions and financial aid.
Students have access to pianos for practice and assistance with practice techniques.
Students attend cooking and gardening classes, visit museums, and participate in clubs including Odyssey of the Mind.
Students support the local Rotary Club, and the Friendship House to provide hospitality to our homeless neighbors.