Our holistic and multifaceted programs engage youth and families through music and mentoring.
- Professional-level lessons in piano, voice and musicianship
- Academic tutoring and leadership development
- Enrichment, health and wellness programs
- Opportunities for public performance and travel
- An intergenerational professional environment
Meet the Team
Our management team partners with staff, volunteers and board members to make a difference in the lives of Choir School students.
Arreon A Harley
Kyra Stafford Marcin
Dr. Susan Thomas-Holder
Dr. Rosanne Foley
The Choir School of Delaware has a long tradition of excellence, with a legacy of more than 130 years training young choristers to harmonize their voices while enriching their lives.
The Choir School of Delaware is a comprehensive, multifaceted, after-school program that has a strong legacy of serving and engaging Wilmington’s youth and families through music and mentoring. Historically known as the Cathedral Choir School of Delaware, we provide professional musical training, leadership and language skills, academic support, and college-bound mentoring in an intergenerational environment for youth in Wilmington, Delaware and surrounding regions.